I finished weaving in all the ends early this morning. This is the pattern from: http://hometown.aol.com/crochetmaryellen/page19.html.
Essentially, it's the above pattern. I didn't know what size the pattern was for. My daughter is a 2T-3T. I used a K size Hook using RH Super Saver Yarn in Peach. After starting on the arm area, I realize this was going to be too small so I made the arm area bigger. For Row 5, I hdcs in next 6 Vst, then skip the next 10 Vsts at each end. I also did 2 increases, 1 at each end for the next 3 rows. The increases were made in the arm area. I also did extra rows of 2hdc prior to color change and also after the color change. Finally, for the arm and bottom trim I did 4 dc into the Vst (for arm) and into the hdc for the bottom. For the trim around the neck, I switched to a smaller hook, size I. I added a bow and flower to my dress.
I didn't tighten the stitches after the start/end of each row which made it a bit uneven in the back. I probably could of made the dress even longer for my daughter too. These are good lessons to learn for my next dress! :D Overall, it was an easy crochet. Best of all, the dress looks adorable on my beautiful daughter!