Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Sunday, November 2, 2008

Preschool and Gifts for myself



I'm happy to say that we both made it through my daughter's first week of school (short week, 2 days)! I think I was having a tougher time than her! She LOVES school and being around other children. On Friday, both daddy and I took her trick or treating with her class. It was her first time ever and she did great. At first I was going to dress her up as a pumpkin but hubby didn't really like it . So...I decided to buy another outfit. We put her in a Georgia Cheerleader outfit. She looked adorable. Unfortunately, I didn't take too many pictures! Here's one with her trying out a red baseball hat at preschool:




As a reward for making it through the week, I decided to go on a brief shopping trip. I had a hour to myself so I bought myself some jeans and 2 sweaters. They were so cute and inexpensive to boot. I couldn't make them for the price they were being sold for. So nonetheless, I decided to splurge on two. I can't wait to wear them. I have to admit though, it's put a damper on my knitting. With the amount of money and time it takes for me to knit a sweater, I could easily buy one for a lot cheaper (and sometimes nicer)! I'm a bit discouraged but I know it will pass. I love knitting too much to stop!
Update: We decided this preschool wasn't right for my daughter so she no longer attends this preschool.

1 comment:

crochetgurl said...

Hey! Drop by my blog. I have nominated you for an award. :-)