I thought I was making good progress on my lush and lacy cardigan. I'm having trouble with the decreases on the sleeves. I can't get the right stitch count. Anyways, I realized that I don't have enough yarn to finish it! So close! I just need to get over the the LYS to get that one more skein. Hopefully, they'll have the color in stock. In the meantime, I thought I start on a simple beret. This beret is from knitty.com called spring beret. I used a worsted yarn from my stash with a size 8 needle for the ribbing then changed to 9 for the lace part. Overall, a very easy project. I didn't have to use DPNs or cable needle. It took me about 3 days to do. My daughter decided she wanted to try it on. She's so adorable! Okay, I'm a bit bias I know!
And me with my beret....I think she looks much cuter! :-)