I'm going to try and write a quick blog this morning! It's already been a very busy morning. I'm trying to get the laundry done, clean house and make breakfast before we have company in about an hour! I better type fast!
Last night, 7 minutes to midnight I was able to complete my Sexy Vest by CanarySantuary. This was overall an easy pattern though I wasn't really sure if I had started the arm increase in the right spot! I hate that. Why am I pattern challenged sometimes?
I used 2 skein of cotton yarn in pink. I knew from the beginning I probably wouldn't have enough yarn to finish so that's why my vest is 2 toned. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out. I really like the 2 colors together. I used a size 5 needle for the vest and a size 4 for the arm/neck ribbing.
If I was to make this vest again in the future, I would add more length to the overall vest. I would also eliminate the arm increases, otherwise the arm area would of been waaay too tight. ( I did add a little over 2" making the arm area a perfect fit)!
I'm always happy to finish a knit project. I decided to call this vest a Not so Sexy Vest because with the colors I used, it looks more causal to me. Now, I'm off to cleaning & cooking....and of course dreaming of my next knit project! ;)