Marathon 26.2


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Crochet Junkie

Another finished project, the halter top. Hurray! :D I was following the pattern using a yarn I thought was the right weight. After starting the project, I checked the gauge and realized it was wrong! Oh well, I decided to keep going and see what happens. I finished the bottom and couldn't quite get the top. I decided to improvise and make the top part into a halter, using a shell type stitch. Again, I'm happy with the results. The pattern is from http://www.flamingobay.blogspot. I'll just keep trying until I get it right... My next project will look similiar to that top.
Maybe I should change my blog name to crochet junkie!