Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Sunday, June 24, 2007

Baby Booties


I'm still working on the "lacy days of summer" top. I finished the front and back fan piece. I decided to take a little break and make my 1st pair of booties. I purchased the pattern from etsy for $3.00. (I don't have the link on hand right now...) It is so worth it! All the booties were adorable. This is going to be for my newphew's son so I didn't make the cuffs. (I messed up a little sewing the top of the bootie). I love the way they look!
These booties are called Cross your Heart - Crocheted Booties by Cheryl Mason.
I purchased more yarn yesturday (and also today). Did I already mention that I was a yarn junkie? My next project will be a sleeveless top with Red Heart Light & Lofty yarn. I purchased new knitting hooks too. They are a size 15. Hopefully, it'll be a easy project that will work up super fast. I am going to attempt to try knitting again after I finish my lacy days of summer top.
I did not know there's a hook out there that's a size 7 until recently. The size 7 aluminum crochet hook is super small, but this size 7 is 4.5mm. I started to make a crocheted string bag yesturday (okay, so I have several ongoing project but I'm going to make the Lacy Days of Summer Top my top priority). I keep learning something new all the time!

No comments: