Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Thursday, June 28, 2007

Homespun Baby Afghan


I was suppose to finish the Lacy Days of Summer top but I hit a little glitch! In stead of tearing it all out, I decided to take a break from it. My husband wanted me to crochet a baby blanket for a friend so I thought it would be a good time to start. I started yesturday and I finished it today! Not bad at all.

The blanket is made from 3 skeins of Homespun Yarn. I love the yarn, it's soooo soft. It worked up fast with a size N crochet hook. The pattern is from: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/lffunt/babyghan.htm

The afghan is actually lavender but the in the picture it looks blue...It's so easy to make and fast! I modified the edging a bit. As always, I'm always glad to complete a project. Mission complete!!!

No comments: