Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Top

These last two weeks just "flew by". I had visitors and it was GREAT. In the mean time, I bought and received several crochet books and 2 crochet magazines (Interweave and Crochet Today - both are new to me and I LOVE THEM!). I finally bought the SnB by Happy Hooker for Crocheting (just got the SnB Knitting yesturday) and Fabulous Crochet by Babe. Both crochet books are excellent and I have so many projects I want to do but just so little time! I'm surprised I find the time in between watching my 1 year old daughter - who will be 2 in less than 2 months! :D :D :D
Here's a photo of my current project. It's always a first...my first
project using thread, size 3 aunt lydia using a E hook. I finished the back and now I am in the process of making the front. I can't wait until it's done. It's taking longer than regular yarn (of course) but I like the way it looks! Pretty cool :D. I'm worried that it may be too small. Just have to finish and try it on.
I'm antsy and ready to jump into another project. I bought 12 skeins of luster sheens on ebay. Just got it today... I'm like a kid in a candy store. I want to make the baby empress top, bikini set, etc...
I just bought more yarn today and another set of knitting needles, ( I have not used the first pair - I bought last week, I'm going to make a shawl using maxtrix yarn), 2 big balls of bernat yarn because I want to give knitting a try! I have to stop myself from jumping in. So, I'll keep tredging along and finish this top! :D

No comments: