Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Thursday, September 6, 2007

Parenthood and VS Progress

Being a parent is not easy but it's so worth it.. I took my beautiful daughter for a follow up today. It was nerve wrecking! I waited almost 2 hours to see her doctor. It's longer than what I wanted to wait but it was worth it. She's worth it. I didn't want her to be just another "number". Her current doctor really cares and he takes the time to answer my questions and he even admits it when his office makes a mistake! The last doctor she had, I didn't really care for her or her staff. I felt I was "bothering" her when I asked her a question, and when I asked her to re-explain things, she would get annoyed. She only had a few minutes to talk to me before she was out the door. So, if I have to wait 2 hours to get good service for a doctor who I feel cares for my daughter, it's all worth it. After the doctor's appointment, it was off to the hospital to get some blood work done. That was the worse part. It was harder on me than it was on her. I have an awesome, brave and did I mention beautiful and smart - daughter.


My daugher fell a sleep early tonight. It's a long day for her. I took this free time to do some crocheting on my vs skirt. Here's the progress before the 2 rows I crocheted tonight. I really like the pattern. It's really cool! Here it is:
I ordered the book simply crochet last night. I can't wait to get it. There's some really nice patterns in there. I already have too many projects but I couldn't resist. I also like to get my ebay store up and running before the end of the month. At least that 's my goal. So many things to do and so little time! It's a great life and you gotta love it!

No comments: