Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Out of Yarn and Progess on VS Skirt

My blissful top is still on hold - yet again. A very nice person had sent me 3 skeins of J & P Luster Sheen. I tried to finish the top yesturday but I didn't like it. The colors didn't match up and I thought I could make it work but I just wasn't happy with it. I discovered that the yarn (thread) I had was discontinued and the RH Lustersheen should be the same. So, I went on line and after some searching, found it and ordered it. I figure with the free shipping at JoAnn's, I order some of additional yarn/thread. I bought 4 skeins of the RH Lustersheen, (1 Mint, 2 brown and 2 red) and 3 balls of Aunt Lydia Thread (2 tan and 1 violet) and a booklet w/ 5 different skirt pattern. Cant' wait to get the package!



My Victoria Secret skirt is coming along fine. I don't have as much free time to crochet. My beautiful daughter is keeping me busy! Here's what I have so far....

I'm using Aunt Lydia size 3 fashion thread in Wedding White. The hook I'm using is a size F. Next time I'll use a smaller hoook to get a tighter stitch pattern.

No comments: