Marathon 26.2



AUTISM AWARENESS















Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The World's Greatest DOG


When I started this blog, it was mostly to talk about crochet but now I'm expanding. I guess I'm evolving. I'm evening adding photos with my face!


I had searched for a good photo of my dog (last year) but couldn't find one. There was one in my old camera. I could not copy or transfer the photo. I bought a dock printer and finally used it a few days ago. My new camera didn't work in it so I had to use the old camera. Surprise, I was able to print the photo w/ my dog in it that I had wanted to print over a year ago! You can't image my glee!


My dog has passed away in March of 2006. She was over 10 years old. She's a black lab and she was given to me as a present when she was only 4 to 6 weeks old. She has travelled with us all over the country. From one end of the country to the other and back.

She has been my friend, companion and protector. I couldn't ask for a better dog. She even taught me how to love unconditionally. She was a part of the family. It was a very sad day when I lost her. Since then, we had not been able to get another dog. So, I'm very excited add a photo here with her in it. I wanted to make her a part of my blog because she's so special and so loved.

No comments: